BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (July 18, 2022) — Butane-Propane News is pleased to announce the 10 finalists of its inaugural class of the BPN 2022 Industry Innovators.
BPN Industry Innovators was designed to recognize the propane movers and shakers who are working every day to grow and improve the industry. The 10 finalists selected for this year's class are:
- Twana Aiken, manager, industry affairs for the National Propane Gas Association
- Rebecca Boudreaux Ph.D., president and CEO of Oberon Fuels
- Andre Boulay, president of Otodata
- Jim Bunsey, director of operations at Superior Energy Systems
- Ramon Diaz, commercial sales manager at Mutual Liquid Gas & Equipment Co.
- Lindie Honsberger, director of operations, Southern division at Foster Fuels Inc.
- Chet Reshamwala, Industry Leader & CEO
- Karla Schilling, director of energy at Software Solutions Integrated LLC
- Stuart Weidie, CEO of Blossman Gas and Alliance AutoGas
- Chris Wolfe, manager of technical support and training at Ray Murray Inc.
What does an Industry Innovator look like? This nominee:
- Currently works in or is allied to the propane industry
- Fosters innovation in either their company or the broader industry
- Actively pursues learning or personal career growth opportunities
- Focuses on making the industry a better place to work for current and incumbent workers
These finalists will be recognized in a special section in BPN's August 2022 print edition and on bpnews.com throughout the months of August and September.
This year's BPN Industry Innovators contest was brought to you by the following sponsors:
- Blue Peak Resources (Gold Sponsor)
- Base Engineering Inc. (Silver Sponsor)
- Superior Energy Systems (Silver Sponsor)
- Tankfarm (Silver Sponsor)
Nominations for BPN Industry Innovators 2023 will open May 1, 2023. Be sure to check back on bpnews.com next spring to nominate your colleagues and find out more about the contest!