With inflation woes, supply chain challenges, labor shortages and conflict overseas, 2022 has been quite a year. But despite the obstacles, the propane industry has also seen good times, from the appointment of the first female NPGA chair to a sharpened focus on renewable propane as a viable path forward for the industry. Through it all, BPN has worked to cover stories that matter to you. Here’s a glimpse of what stood out during this eventful year.
- Former WPGA CEO discusses the part autogas will play on the road to net-zero
- State of Industry Digitalization Report highlights tank monitoring, consumer engagement as top tech spends for 2022
- Bobtail industry facing driver shortages & material delays, watching customization and safety trends in 2022
- Midstream suppliers say lessons learned from last year and planning ahead will lead to successful busy season
- NPGA submits special exemption request to FMCSA